Optimisation and protection of financial assets
- High tech foreign telecom based company with surplus financial assets not required for funding the operations and considered as "private assets" by the family shareholder.
- Expectation of a return higher than LIBOR USD 1 month with no risk on the capital invested.
- Assistance with a suitable tax jurisdiction selection according to the country of residence of the company and the family shareholders.
- Definition of goals and investment durations with a private management outlook of the assets and a protective approach of the recommended initial capital invested.
- Selection of a working jurisdiction in liaison with the company's legal and financial advisors and of depositary bank.
- Acknowledgment of investment terms.
- Setup of a quarterly reporting at D+15 under IFRS GAAP (constraints of the company being listing on a European stock exchange).
- Supervision of advised assets.